Thursday, July 26, 2007

"Ready Go Idaho!"

If you only knew how many times Tyler has told me that this afternoon! The long anticipated trip is finally upon us and we've been prepping Tyler for it for months, so today it was about more than he could take as we started packing up suitcases. And he would pack one more thing and come say "Mommy, Tyler's ready go Idaho!".
He quickly made sure that his puppy made it into his suitcase, which then followed by asking if he could take just about every random toy in his room to Idaho too. And we're talking about toys he probably hasn't even looked at in months! So he has definitely covered his bases and thought of all the things I might forget.
So, then after his bath this evening, he was kind enough to help me pack my suitcase. Apparently he was worried that I hadn't been doing the job well enough. So, the photo above shows the current state of my suitcase. I'm so glad Tyler thought to bring all of my most favorite and useful green tractors that I will need for the trip.
So, grandmas and grandpas, aunts and uncles and cousins, I hope you are excited to see this kid because I don't think you have any possible idea how excited he is to see all of you! Apparently to this boy, there could not possibly be a better thing than going on an airplane to Idaho to see grandmas and grandpas (which are all collectively referred to as "pa's").So...signing off. We'll see you (some of you anyways) in Idaho! :)

2 comments:

Alison said...

Too Cute! Enjoy the trip! I hope you remembered your John Deere Tractors.

Lexi said...

So how many tractors made the cut? I personally would not settle for less than six in my suitcase. ;-) We're missing you guys- come home soon!