Thursday, July 12, 2007

Daily Serving of Bedhead and Scrambled Eggs

There are a few things we can always count on in our house each day. One of those things would be that Tyler will wake up with an extreme case of bedhead like this: (he truly has had the bedhead issue since he was a baby. I have to say he takes after his dad in that category...)
And the other is that he will ALWAYS ask to have eggs for breakfast. He would prefer eggs over any kind of cereal, even the fun kinds like Cap'n Crunch, Lucky Charms, and Fruit Loops. Not that I mind, but gosh, there are just some days that I would like a nice bowl of cold cereal! But generally speaking, we have a daily serving of scrambled eggs in the morning at the Thalgott household. And it tastes the best when paired with a fresh serving of bedhead--Tyler side up (and of course served on a Tonka truck plate with matching fork and a Lightning McQueen placemat).


1 comment:

Shay said...

I love the bedhead! So cute.