
Who knew that "crawfish" and "prophet" sounded so similar.... I hadn't ever thought about it until we were listening to a primary song CD yesterday and Tyler started singing along to "Follow the Prophet", but he was singing it as he heard it...which was "Follow the crawfish"! I guess when you live in Louisiana, you hear the word "crawfish" a lot more often than you hear the word "prophet". So, I guess you probably didn't know that 'Adam was a crawfish, first one that we know...' and the song goes on. Gotta love living in Louisiana!!!





4 comments:
Becky, I was so glad to see your blog site on the Nielsen blog. Sounds like you guys are having such a great time. Congrats on the new baby!! I cannot believe how big Tyler has gotten. I don't hardly recongnize him. Not the baby Tyler I loved on. Well I am glad that I now have your address so I can keep in touch. Check ours out too!!
Hey becky, it has truly been forever! tyler has gotten sooo big! And what a cute little man i must confess! We are also doing this whole blog thing...so know we can see eachother's lives from far away! I couldnt stop laughing about the song "follow the crawfish" They have them in lake tahoe and ashlyn calls them "crabdogs" so they are always good for a laugh! Congrats on baby #2 when is he due? Hope all is well...oh and we are now in michigan with just about eveyone else! We all decided to do a mass-move to detroit...see becky there are worse places...candace
Becky, you are so clever I love your blog. I just got a kick out of Tyler and the "follow the crawfish" song. He is growing up he is such a cute boy. It's good to hear that you are all doing well. I quess I need to start blogging, It's all the rage right now. I'm anxious to see baby boy number 2 when you post the photos Amber
So I've been looking back at your old posts to see how far along your photography (and your kids!) have come. I loved this story about Follow the Crawfish! Remind me to tell you sometime about my connection between Joseph Smith and a lobster...
Post a Comment