Friday, July 20, 2007

Sharing some cards

OK, Amber and Hillary--two posts in ONE day... How 'bout that! Maybe this will explain why I haven't blogged over the last three days. :) Here is a sampling of what I've been up to. I actually made about 50 of these total (or thereabouts) and they are now on their way to the store in Blackfoot to be sold. And I am sorry that all of my pictures are crooked. I wanted to get them taken before I rushed them off to be mailed. And for anyone who's interested, please know that you can see a bigger image by clicking on them.

So, now it's off to one of the many other projects that need completed. But I can't do that before I give my house some attention before we have the Elders Quorum presidency and families over for dinner tonight and I head to Youth Conference tomorrow. Fun stuff!

5 comments:

The Nielsen Family said...

Adorable as always Becky. Thanks for the posts, I think I've become addicted to your site!

Bella said...

Oh gosh, they look great! I didn't know you sold them! Cool! Darn you talented people!

Anonymous said...

Becky, you're amazing!

Heitmann Family said...

Way Cute!! Some people just have talent. Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Love these cards Becky! So stinkin cute!!!!