Friday, July 20, 2007

Guilty as Charged...

So I was doing a load of Tyler's laundry yesterday and it was all done washing so I threw it in the dryer. Soon after starting the dryer, I heard a loud banging noise as the dryer ran. So I went through the usual motions--I stopped the dryer, pulled some of the clothes out to try to see what made its way into the wash (it sounded like a shoe, to be honest), found nothing, started the dryer again, only to hear the banging continue. So I let the load dry and I figured I would have to call maintenance to have them come look at it assuming that it was a problem with the dryer... Well, then I threw the clothes out of the dryer and as some of them hit the wall, I heard something bang against the wall. OK, seriously what could it be???? I checked every item of clothing, finally I found a pair of Tyler's shorts that were awfully heavy and found this in the pocket of them:
Hmmm, I wonder how that ended up there?! Could anyone use a sparkly clean {and dried} golf ball?? I guess I am to the point now where I will have to check the pockets of all the males in the household before I do the wash! :)

1 comment:

Lexi said...

Thank goodness it wasn't crayons- now THAT'S a gooby mess! LOL! I know what you mean about checking pockets- Troy leaves the weirdest things in his pockets and I've ruined many a shirt from the offending objects.