Monday, July 16, 2007

Time for a Haircut

I have the hardest time keeping up with Tyler's hair. It is thick and grows so fast. He also "runs warm" so it seems like he's always sweating, so in the summer time I especially have to keep it short. And after paying money for a really bad haircut a year ago, I decided to start doing it myself. I do not proclaim to be any sort of professional at this and only hope that people don't look too closely at any of Tyler's haircuts, but it has been a fun learning experience for me. Now if I could just get him to hold still I think we'd be set! He does love getting his haircut, but all of the attachments to the clippers are way too distracting to be able to sit still. Before
After

2 comments:

Lexi said...

Troy always talks about wanting me to learn how to use his clippers so I can cut his hair but I'm too chicken to try- good for you for sticking to it! Tylers' hair looks great and it looks like he had a fun time too!

cshel said...

Cute boy - and nice work! Thanks for sharing pics!