Monday, July 23, 2007
A Little too Honest...
I made the mistake of laying on the floor in Tyler's room today while we were playing. Laying on the floor is not the best idea for me in my current state... So Tyler decided it was time to move on to something else and told me to come. And I said, "oh Tyler, I need you to help me get up." So, he grabbed my hand and tugged with all his might and said "just so hard, Mommy. Sooooo hard." Thanks, Tyler. I appreciate that. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
I think everyone is afraid to comment here, but it made me laugh. Aren't they the cutest?!? I LOVE the dryer/golfball story. I can understand wash today...as that is ALL I did (oh, and swim, since Jack Loves it-which just creates more laundry)Luckily, no golf balls.
Alison
When I was pregnant with Benjamin, I would say something like "Oh, Mommy sooooo______" Annie would fill in the blank with BIG! But I was just going to say tired. Thanks kids for noticing.
Kids will certainly tell you how it is. One time mt mom was in line at the grocery store and was making small talk to the little girl in the cart in front of her. Out of the blue the little girl said, "Why are your teeth yellow?" Needless to say the Mom was horrified and my Mom got some whitening strips soon after that. I'm sure Peyton will say some choice things one day too.
Hey there! Yah we all have our stories exactly like this. I guess it is good to be honest, right? Can I just tell you that you have such a handsome little man. Tyler is such a dolly. I love all of the pics.
Ok, so my son is really honest. We were shopping in Kohls and Ryan had Ayden in a cart behind me and I had the girls in one. Ayden pipes up "Mom your bum is jiggily". Needless to say I tried very hard to not turn around and smack him, or let him see that I was busting up. Aren't kids great!!
Your family is so cute. You are amazing at scrapbooking and blogging. I love your pictures and stories.
Post a Comment