Monday, March 31, 2008

Some Serious Entertainment

March 5, 2008
Not only did we bring the high chair up from the garage, but we also brought up the walker. I almost forgot we even owned it. And I was pretty sure Sam would really enjoy it. And I was right, of course (ha ha). He loved getting in it and checking out all the buttons and toys.


And then shortly thereafter, he (and Tyler) realized that Sam was at a perfect spot to be entertained by Tyler. So this is where the real fun begins. Tyler started doing some little song and dance number and Sam started laughing. Hard.
And harder. Can you just hear that belly laugh?
And harder. Can you hear him gasping for air? And if there is some blur in the pictures, please pardon me as I was laughing too. Hard.
He already looks up to Tyler so much and it's just one of those things you love as a mom. It's the best!
I promise there will be some pictures of Tyler in the next post. I realize it's been a lot about Sam in the last few. But I'm very nearly all caught up with all my pictures after the trip and the new computer....phew!

8 comments:

kdance said...

Dave and I have been scanning through all of your recents posts. We both agree on 2 things:
1. Sam is so, so, so cute!
2. You are an amazing photographer.

When we have more money some day, I want to buy your camera. You'll need to go camera shopping with me, and then you'll have to give me lessons!!!

aidanjordan said...

Too cute!

The Nielsen Family said...

So I just got caught up on your last three posts. I write this everytime but WOW. Wow to the photographer, wow to your words, wow to the amazingly attractive little Sam who just takes your breath away. It was fun to see him enjoy food so much and I wish so badly that I could have been there to watch Tyler and Sam interacting and to hear the belly laughs. Thanks for keeping us involved!!

cshel said...

Absolutely adorable pictures of Sam. Love the story. SOunds like there are a lot of laughs and loves in your home. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love the pictures of Sam. He's growing up way too fast! I miss him and you guys so much. Thanks for letting us share your lives through your blog. I really appreciate it. Love MomA

Mark, Holly and Boys said...

Your boys are soooo cute. These recent pics of Sam are simply adorable. I practically squeezed my computer screen :)

Kris said...

How cute. I just love his smile!

M & S Eagar said...

Your pictures are so adorable...as usual! You have the cutest boys!