Monday, March 31, 2008

A Little Bit of Shine

I have finally got all my pictures transferred over from my old computer to my new computer and am getting them organized and such. In doing so, I realized that I had a few pictures from about a month ago that I hadn't posted yet. And since this blog currently serves as my place to document the happenings in our lives, I'm still going to post them. So the next few posts will be pictures that are about a month old, so keep that in mind. And I do know that I can back date posts, but I didn't really feel like it I guess... :) I'd rather just post in "real time"!

Two of the things Tyler ALWAYS says to Sam when he looks at him are:
1: "You're SOOOO Sam." or "You're SOOOO Sammy."
2: "Oh, Sam! You're a little bit of shine!"
I, of course, have no idea what either of these statements are supposed to mean, but I think they are funny because he has pretty much said them since the day Sam was born. So then I saw these pictures from an evening when we were walking around the lake and thought 'these ARE so Sam!'. :) They just show his little personality right now. With a big huge grin on his face and two fingers in his mouth, of course, these couldn't be more Sam. And with eyes like those, I guess he does kind of shine, doesn't he?! So I guess Tyler has been seeing it all along. :)


Shine on, Sammy!! :)

1 comment:

cshel said...

Out of the mouth of babes - it's always comical to hear what comes out of a toddler's mouth. Sometimes it makes no sense and sometimes you wonder where they picked up the words they say (Caitlin's most recent = "actually")?!?!! Thanks for sharing the pics of you adorable boy - he's SOOOO Sammy!