Friday, March 21, 2008

A Half

March 14, 2008
Yep, he's a half. He turned a half last Friday. Can it already be?? And yes, I know I've said that every month since he was born, but on the 14th of every month, I feel a wee bit short changed. How can the time be going by so quickly??? It's not fair!! Wah! But it's a good thing he's getting cuter every day. That helps it just a tad. 6 months, another doctor's appointment, another round of shots (so sad!). Here are the stats:

Height: 26 1/4 inches--50th percentile
Weight: 16 pounds, 11 ounces--35th percentile
Head: 18 inches--90th percentile Wow! :)
Cuteness: definitely off the charts at this point.

And since we always do the comparison each check up--at 6 months, Sam is 1/2 inch longer and 2 pounds lighter than Tyler was at this point. So, I guess Tyler was much chubbier at this age!

I had forgotten how much I love this stage, though. Really it is fun! The tiny-bit-more-self-entertained and independent stage and discovering something little every day, but not mobile yet. Yay! He is loving his solid food, loves to laugh at Tyler, has a newfound love of his feet, finally rolled from back to front for the first time on 3/18, still loves his mommy....and we just LOVE him. :)

He was laughing at Tyler in this picture (above).
He LOVES this soft little lamb and chews on it all the time. So cute!


Serious cuteness here, folks! (but I'm not one bit biased, no way...)
And this picture just screams "Future Troublemakes of America", does it not??? Yikes!

7 comments:

Mark, Holly and Boys said...

Glad I checked your blog before bedtime tonight...your pictures of Sam made me smile. He is sooo adorable. And, I have to say that your last post reminded me of St. Patty's Day when I was growing up. I can't wait to start that kind of stuff next year when Noah will "get it" :)

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable Becky!! Cute, cute boys!

Hillary said...

Seriously, why do the boys get the long lashes??? Little "Yammy" couldn't get much cuter!

Heitmann Family said...

Honestly he is edible!! So cute!! Happy Half Sammy!!

Briannia said...

Hey Becky,
I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog, What a cute family you have!! Now we can keep in touch.
all the best,
Briannia

Ashley said...

So adorable, Sam and Allison are 1 month and 3 days apart, that is so fun. He is adorable.

cshel said...

I always love your posts. I always love the pics of your two boys together. How precious are they?! Sam is a doll. Can't believe how quickly the time flies.

Miss you lots!!!