
In the last few weeks, Sam has found that not only are his hands incredibly fascinating, but feet are even more so.

These feet have become such a fascination that they get in the way of him sitting up or rolling over. It's pretty hard to roll from your back to your stomach when you are holding onto your feet. Try it. You'll see. And the poor thing tries to sit up and immediately sees his feet and it's all over from there. He gets a mouthful of carpet and a few toes and ends up entirely frustrated. At this rate, he'll never get the sitting up thing figured out!

And on occasion, those feet get awfully close to getting into his mouth. I'm sure they'll find their way there before too long.


And another new discovery for Sam is what a great toy Tyler can be. He lets Sam pick at him and poke him and thinks it's just hilarious. What a great toy, eh?!

But who could resist?? I mean, we all think Tyler is pretty fun (most of the time!), so we can see where Sam is coming from.

And, as I mentioned in my Easter post, the fun continues because Tyler even lets you eat him, and thinks it's hilarious. Sam loves trying out Tyler's fingers to see how they taste. And from the looks of things, they are pretty delicious!

And there he goes for the feet again....

And some more of Tyler's hand...

My crazy silly boys! I hope they will both be this fascinated by each other for a long long time!
11 comments:
How fun! I bet they'll be great friends for a long time. That's wonderful!
I love baby feet. Your boys are so cute together. Thanks for sharing!!
Brothers... how cute!They look like they will be good buddies.
Love 'em, love 'em, LOVE THEM!!! They are the cutest pictures and the cutest boys!
I love these pictures! We love the feet and hands at our house too. Benjamin used to suck on his feet, isn't it nice to be so flexible? Grant loves sucking on his hands still and Peyton can't get enough of her thumb. So, my kids can definitely identify with those two sweet boys of yours. They are precious!
You take such great pictures. Jackson is now into the tosies. Sounds like things are good with you guys!
Hey Becky - cute pics as usual! hey, just wanted to make sure you got your tag alongs...and that you like them. When you have a chance, let me know.
I loved getting caught up on your blog. As we have been downing the mini cad. eggs at the Nielsen house we keep thinking of the girl we know way down south who has a particular love for those mini eggs. All your pictures are breathtaking. And I agree with you, everyday Sam gets more handsome even when I think it isn't possible to get any cuter. What incredible boys you have, even the big one.
That is so funny, because Alli just started to try to grab her feet and she gets really mad if she can't. That is so fun!!
Becky, I am so glad you found my blog. You have such a cute family and I've enjoyed reading about all of you. And can I just say that your pictures are so good...they look professional. You are one talented lady!
So cute. You just take the most amazing pictures! What tips do you have on taking great photos? You should make a post about your photo tips for those of us who are still amateur. Please, please, pAlease!
Post a Comment