Friday, November 16, 2007

Today in History

.
He laughed. He chuckled. He snickered. He busted up. He giggled. Yes, that's right, my delightful little boy who is merely 2 months and 2 days old laughed for the first time today. I had just finished changing his diaper and he was happily looking around on my bed, smiling and what not. I tickled him. That's all it took. He erupted in a giggle. I thought, 'there is no way he could be laughing. He is too little.' (I am quite sure Tyler was nearly 4 months old before he was giggling like this). I tickled him again. He laughed harder. The sweet sound filled the room and of course I, too, was giggling and trying to keep him going. And he just kept on laughing. Apparently, he is as ticklish as I am and as ticklish as his big brother is. So today he laughed and today marks a momentous day in the life of a baby (and his mom!).

7 comments:

Lexi said...

Nothing tops a baby laugh! They make those not so fun moments completely worth it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shay said...

A baby laugh IS the best sound in the world!

cshel said...

I love baby laughs!!

Alison said...

Seriously, NOTHING is better :)

Anonymous said...

I wish I could haave been there! What a sweet little guy. I love him. MomA

kdance said...

There's nothing I love more than a baby giggle! How sweet!