Sunday November 4, 2007



Blessed to have this incredibly sweet little boy in our lives. Blessed to be a forever family. Blessed with a daddy who holds the priesthood. Blessed with support from amazing family members. Blessed to have many of those family members travel many miles to be here on this day. Blessed to have Sam meet two grandpas, one grandma, two uncles, and one aunt for the first time. Blessed with a beautiful white tuxedo from Grandma Andersen (my mom) that she made just for Sam's special day (complete with tails and all--sooo cute!). Blessed to spend this special time with family and celebrate this new little life.



(this was the point at which my camera pooped out on me, and we only had a few shots of the day. But at least we had some! I had anticipated having all sorts of pictures from this day, but pickin's were slim, but at least we got a few!)
This seems an appropriate day for this post, as today we are feeling all sorts of blessed for different reasons. The results of Sam's x-rays came back normal and he won't require surgery. We will keep our eye on things, but for now, we should have no reason to worry about it. What a relief. What a blessing. I can now think about something else, possibly accomplish something, move on, relax, etc. As hard as I tried not to stress about the unknown, it pretty much consumed me for nearly five days. But after one long awaited phone call from the doctor, I can now start living life again. Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers. I can honestly say we felt the power of them this last week. And I am more grateful than ever for fasting, prayer, and the power of the Priesthood. We are so BLESSED!





15 comments:
Yeah for normal, huh!!! I am so glad that you don't have to do anything yet!! He is so handsome in his tux. Love it!!
My first post got lost somewhere. :-)
Yay!! So happy that you got positive results from the doctor!!!! This is really good news and now you can relax and enjoy the rest of your week.
Love the pictures and the little tux. He is a cute, cute little boy!!! You look wonderful too!!
I can't wait to see your scrapbook layout titled "Blessed" with some really great journaling!!
Congratulations!! He is so handsome! What a lucky mom you are!
That is great news! He is such a cutie in his white blessing outfit.
Yay! What excellent news!
Blessed is really the word of the day. I feel so relieved. I know I was a lot more worried than I wanted to admit. Baby Sam is the biggest and best blessing of them all. Love him. MomA
I was so sad that I missed his blessing but I didn't want Anna getting everyone sick. Ben said that it went really well. I am so relieved about little Sam I have been thinking about you guys.
I am so glad everything is ok!
You take amazing pictures! What program do you use for your pics?
Love it, love it, LOVE IT!! Very cute photos, and very well put!
Congratulation!! I'm sure it was a beautiful day! Sam looks like such a sweet baby. I love his little blessing outfit, too! We are so happy for you :)
Horray! I"m so glad everything is okay, that is a relief. I love your pictures, he is the cutest little guy!
I so glad that he's O.K. I've been thinking about you all week and have been worried so it's good to hear that he's fine. It looks like his blessing day was a beautiful day. That's so neat that so much family could be there! What a blessing!
I'm with Aimee - yeah for normal!!! The Blessing pics are wonderful.
We are so happy to hear that everything turned out okay for little Sam. I love that your mom made his tux, what an awesome keepsake, that is if boys do the keepsake thing.
I'm so glad to hear that everything is great with Sam. In spite of your camera pooping out, you managed to get some great shots! I'm so sad to say that we didn't really get any pictures of Evan's blessing. How unprepared was I? I'm pretty bummed. Next baby, you can bet that I'll have a million shots!
Post a Comment