Well, it has been about a month since we added another member to our family, so it is about time I give her an official welcome. (and yes, it's a girl so I'm not quite so outnumbered. and I love her!) We finally got a new car (new to us, anyways). A 2005 Chrysler Pacifica. We are all really enjoying having her in our family! Tyler loves her entertainment system and always asks if he can watch a movie when we get in the car (even when we're going across the street). Garrett loves the GPS system and I love the power lift gate and leather seats. So she has pleased us all. Oh yeah, and I'm sure Sam loves something too, but he hasn't said just what. Perhaps he loves the third row stow-n-go seating?? We have already sold our Intrigue and it's already hard to remember what life was like without DVD players and GPS systems in our car...yikes!





6 comments:
What's her name? Every car needs a good name. My Hummer's name (it's a boy!) is Cinder because he's red. Your girl is beautiful. I am envious of your GPS and DVD players. We wanted to get the Nav system that would have both capabilities but it was an additional $1500.00 and Troy just couldn't justify that just yet. But one day... ;-)
you go girl!!! that is awesome after years of driving half broken down cars I cant wait to get a new one! Someday...but in the mean time yeah for you guys!!! And I love the name!
Love the car! Yay for you!
I still have very strong feelings for the red beam. This car is a bit prettier color though. I love it!
Great car! Very jealous over here. Our little 01 corrolla has seen better days and the 98 mustang is definatly on its last leg. Hopefully we can join soon in the new car club.
It is always nice to upgrade isn't it? Love it and I'm glad you love it too.
Post a Comment