November 1, 2007
(Sam's doing one of his classic faces in the picture above. He does that with his mouth all the time. And check out that chin!)I am loving the weather in Louisiana right now! It could not be better, in my opinion. The day after Halloween was an absolutely gorgeous day so we headed to the park with Grandma & Grandpa T to let Tyler play and to take a few pictures. Here are a few of my favorites.


















6 comments:
Your boys are so cute, and you capture the moments so well with your camera. Your talent is amazing.
T-man is hilarious! Just looking at these made me giggle. I can just hear his little laugh when I look at these! Take care, I love you lots!!!!!
So apparently my name is Todd now! What the heck?
There is nothing better than spending time with the grandsons. Seeing the pictures reminded me of being there all over again and the great time we had. The pictures make me laugh---and cry!!! We love you guys. Take care. Love S
I LOVE the picture of grandpa snuggling into Tyler. How precious!
Ah, little T. I miss that guy so much! I can't wait to reunite in Poky and meet little Sam. Love your pictures.
Post a Comment