OK, check me out...adding motion picture here to the blog. I know, I know, pretty amazing. You've all been doing it for years and I just figured it out. Actually, we found out it was a setting on our computer that was preventing videos from uploading. So I blame the computer, of course. It's never my fault.
So, here is the video to go along with the picture in the post below. And if you haven't ever watched a video on a blog, watch this one! :) I am obviously a 'still shot' kind of gal, but my new camera has the capability to record videos. And I truly thought I would never ever use that function because like I said, I go for the still shots. (it was definitely not the feature that sold me on the camera. :)) But I took pictures and watched him dozing while he was eating and that was just something that I couldn't capture in pictures. So I turned the video on and snagged this. I'm kind of liking this feature now! So, click play and enjoy. It's sad and funny all at the same time, and it is a scene we've played at lunch a lot lately! Excuse my voice--one thing I hate most about videos and don't mind Tyler's clanking around in the cupboards in the background. My favorite part is where Sam tries to talk to me but just can't finish the sentence and turns his head to sleep some more.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
Awww. Poor buddy! That certainly IS a magic sandwich! It's amazing how kids need to sleep so much sometimes that they will do it while sitting up; and even eating! :-0
That is so funny- and so cute!
Oh, so sad! (and ADORABLE) That video makes me tired just watching it! Cute kid.
How cute. I love it. My favorite is when kids ask to go to bed. Makes me laugh!
I love it!!
Hahaha! So cute!
I needed that today. That was a good laugh. Poor kid is about to smash his head into his plate he's so tired:(
I finally got it! It was worth the wait. How funny. I miss him and all of you guys so much! Love, MomA
I finally got it! It was worth the wait. How funny. I miss him and all of you guys so much! Love, MomA
Post a Comment