Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Year, New Look?

Well, here are the pictures for all of those who have requested them. Here's GT sporting his "holiday goal". He was determined to grow a 'stache over the holidays and now he insists that he's keeping it for a while at least. He claims every man must do it at least once in their life. And it hasn't been too well received here at the house...Tyler has pleaded with him on a regular basis to "please wipe off that mustache, Dad."

So, there you have it--this is the real deal now, folks. Oh, heaven help me.

13 comments:

Hillary said...

GT~ I'm speechless.... that is one sweet stache!

Melissa said...

You are a better wife than me! I put Bryan on notice years ago -- no facial hair!!

Lexi said...

Oh my heavens. I'm speechless too! Hopefully his kisses to you aren't scratchy! :-)

Lori Davis said...

I love Tyler asking him to wipe it off!! HILARIOUS!! He may be getting a call from Scott tonight regarding the stache... I couldn't tell if his boyfriend liked it or not!! :)

Tara said...

It's a guy thing. J.R. went through it too. I am just curious, why is it such a different color then all his other hair? I just think that's funny.

Anonymous said...

He looks like Nacho Libre. I vote for wiping it off too! This is too funny. MomA

Anonymous said...

hey becky its carter when i saw this i just had to post on it
gt's mustache looks like a chipmunk pooped on his upper lip that's all for now take care Carter

Campbell Family said...

He could be called like Dr. EVIL or something.-- not that he is EVIL. :)

Mark, Holly and Boys said...

Ha!

Marty Carpenter said...

Seriously, Thalgott, that's just nasty. You look like a 12 year old Mexican/albino. Only a friend would tell you this, you have to lose that and fast. Wow.

Tamara said...

Garrett is a good man...I know he is, but COME ON!!! As a huge facial hair hater I hope that he reconsiders his choice!

Ashley said...

That is pretty fun. Garrett is such a great guy that he can pull off anything. As long as I don't let John read your blog and he gets any ideas...he might not be able to pull it off.

The Nielsen Family said...

And you've never looked better G$!! :)