Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Magic Sandwich

To some, it may seem like any other pb & j. But 'tis not so...this one's magic. Once the sandwich reaches one's stomach, he falls into a deep, deep sleep. But then occasionally, he pops open the eyes and takes another bite and chews it up while back in slumber. We seem to be having magic sandwiches a lot at our house lately. Either that, or we're just not getting enough sleep... {likely the latter, I suppose} which would certainly explain the tantrums and battles of will we've been experiencing this last week!

Any tips on getting videos to post? I have a funny video of this moment and I can't get it to load. It's my first attempt at a video clip, but from what I can tell, I'm following the directions...what to do??? I was thinking I'd be cool like that, but apparently I'm not capable. :(

5 comments:

Tenise said...

That is hilarious!

Lexi said...

Hmmm, could you send us some magic sandwiches? :-0

Are you guys going to be in New Orleans next weekend? We might drive in for the weekend!

Heitmann Family said...

Wyatt must be eating that same magic sandwiches. In fact he fell asleep today with blackberry jam all over his face!!! Such a cute picture!

Jeni said...

onetruemedia.com

It lets you post videos directly on blogger.

How can he sleep sitting up?!

Lori Davis said...

He is so cute! How hilarious is this... I need magic sandwiches X3 for when I am watching the twins.