OK, so maybe some of you have seen the link to this already, but I just saw it today and seriously laughed my head off. I guess this lady was selling some Pokemon cards on ebay and her description is absolutely hilarious. I guess it worked for her too because she sold them for a killing. So, if you haven't already checked this out or seen the link, you gotta go check it out:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130144061675
I imagine my mother could relate to her story...
Friday, August 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Thanks for the laugh. I can't believe 14,000 hits.
That was really great...glad to know I'm not the only one who gets sick of hearing people tell me,"you have your hands full!" going to the grovery store with just 2 big kids, I can't imagine what it will belike with 4 children into everything...its to the point that i have DH do the shopping to enjoy spending money with 2 kids in tow!!
Oh gosh! I Loved it, loved it, loved it! I can only imagine 6 kids! haha I get it all the time with three, I love when they count my kids...like three is such a LARGE number they can't do it in their heads. This lady almost made me want to subscribe to her blog! haha It was hilarious!
That is hilarious!! I wish I could describe my grocery shopping trips with as much umph as she did. I don't have six kids but sometimes it feels like it. Yes and I too have had the oh, wow three kids you must be busy!! Like we don't already know!
Ok I cried i was laughing sooo hard! That is one of the funniest things I have read in awhile. The only scary part is I found myself shaking my head several times in agreement! That was great!
Ben and I were both laughing so hard!
That was great! Thanks for adding the link.
Oh my gosh, that is too funny!! And what is even funnier is that we can all relate! I get SO TIRED of people saying "whew, 3 kids, you have your hands full!" But 6! She is a brave woman!
Post a Comment