Monday, August 13, 2007

Playing in the Water

Well, this is another thing that Tyler loved doing when we were in Idaho. He spent a lot of time playing in Grandma & Grandpa Thalgott's backyard engaging in activities such as this... The minute we pulled into their driveway, he ran into the backyard and asked if he could play in the hose. He was like a magnet to any hose he saw while we were there.
And this adorable little blue-eyed boy is Tyler's cousin Cash, and luckily the grandparents were smart enough to supply the boys with two hoses, so they didn't have to fight over one. There were several games of "dueling hoses" going on during the week. The boys never seemed to tire of playing out in the water, but once we got them in and dried off and dressed, they were usually pretty tuckered out.

Time spent playing in the water was generally taken very seriously, as you can see. He concentrated so hard on filling up buckets, dumping them out, and filling them up again. It's amazing how entertaining it was. Photos taken 8/6/07

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Yeah! I am so glad that you got to see my blog. I thought it might be worth it, only if I keep it up though. I love yours. I love our boys. Gosh they are cute! We are excited for the 3rd to join the "fighten group!" Take care of yourself. Love ya!