Well, here we have it...this is the real deal people. A real live GREEN tractor and Tyler even got to ride it for quite some time one evening with my dad. In preparations for the wedding reception, my dad and Mike mowed the pastures by our house to use for parking, so of course Tyler had to help with this job! He and Gracie rode with my dad and they both thought it was particularly funny when the horses tried to "eat" the tractor. Gracie got bored with it after a while, but not Tyler. He fell asleep riding that evening. I guess he had worked so hard helping, that he was just beat!






5 comments:
Your pictures are delightful! I foresee many of these being framed they turned out so well. All I can say is that Tyler got to do everything most little boys can only pretend at- what a fun time!
I have never seen anyone look so excited to get on a tractor! Sounds like he had a great time on vacation.
I LOVE these pictures!! Tyler is one lucky and very happy little boy!!
What every little boy dreams of, his very own tractor. Looks like he had a blast. What a cool grandpa to take him for a ride.
Tyler must have been in hog heaven to keep riding till he fell asleep. He must have had happy dreams that night!
Post a Comment