Monday, August 20, 2007

Lawn Mower Rides

Well, it's green, it has wheels, and you can ride on it, so what little boy wouldn't just love to ride the lawn mower with Grandpa? This was another big hit of our trip--an endless supply of lawn mower rides! I wonder if Tyler will still like the lawn mower as much when he actually has to mow the lawn when he gets older... And what a good grandpa to hop on the lawn mower with Tyler the minute he got home from work. This is Tyler and his Grandpa Thalgott. Taken 8/6/07

3 comments:

Hillary said...

The green "Yawn mower" was a big hit! Those are the cutest photos. Of course Tyler looks like he is concentrating very hard. He makes me laugh. Talk to you soon!

Heitmann Family said...

I'd say he is 100% boy, got to love that. Just think you are going to have another one too!!!

Brook said...

I am so missing grandma and grandpa. Isn't it fun to watch your kids with your parents and grandparents? I love all of your cute photos. It motivates me to start shooting more.