Thursday, August 16, 2007

Mike & Angie's Big Day

August 3, 2007
Well, here's a post dedicated to the newlyweds. Mike and Angie were married on August 3 in the Idaho Falls temple and it was a beautiful day! And now that they are back from their honeymoon (a week in Cabo, the little stinkers!), we hope they are adjusting to real life and enjoying their new status as Mr. & Mrs. Searle.















14 comments:

cshel said...

These pictures are remarkable!! Really nice work. I love love love the back of her dress! It's so pretty. I think I mentioned before how much I love those flowers. The colors are really beautiful.

Maxwells said...

Great pictures Becky!!

Allison said...

Did you take these pictures? They are amazing. Great job!

Heitmann Family said...

Love all the pictures. They are a beautiful couple.

Becky T said...

Thanks, guys! And yes, Allison, I did take these pictures and let me just say that doing wedding photos was a terrifying and very tiring experience! I'm just hoping Angie likes at least a couple of these. :)

Sarah C said...

They are a really cute couple. You took great pictures.

camielle said...

Your pictures are great and I love seeing the Idaho Falls Temple, my personal favorite. It takes me back about eight years ago when Matt and I were there doing the same thing and some of the same poses in the archway...I really do not think that we looked quite that young though! AHHHH...I am getting too old! Anyway - great work! I am going to be heading on my own Idaho vacation this next week. Eastern Idaho State Fair, here we come! (that is not the reason I am going out there!)

emily said...

It seems like I am commenting on every single post lately...but I can't help myself! Your photography is WONDERFUL, Becky. Did you tell me that you bought the Nikon or the Canon? You did a great job on the wedding pictures, with (from what I've seen) a great assortment of shots and poses mixed with a great assortment of styles. This is excatly the kind of stuff my video-making mind dreams of. Do you think your sister would let me use your pictures to make a video of her wedding to use on my demo DVD? Email me and we'll chat...

Kristel said...

They are great photos...I love the rings in the flower!

Anonymous said...

Hey beck!! Like I said before I LOVE THESE!!!! Thank you so much for doing this for me. You are the best!! I couldn't be happier with them. I'm so excited to see the scrapbook finished! :) Love ya, miss ya!
~ANGIE~

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

hey becky, ok so ih ope you understand that you have one of the cutest boys i have ever seen in my life. I think he wants to marry alysse and we should lock in the deal now! :)

Alison said...

Funny, I just got on to say what everyone else said, "Did you take these pictures?" And now, I know, YES! But, I was going to say that even all the pictures of Tyler look professional. Do you have a really great camera? I really want to take pictures like that and maybe avoid awful days at a studio. Ha! Your pictures are always so beautiful! Got any tips for the rest of us?

The Nielsen Family said...

Wowwy Wow Wow Wow! Lookin Good! I also love the picture of the rings in the flowers.

The Heck Family said...

Awesome pictures Becky!! I am totally impressed. I am loving your blog! ~Heather