Sunday, August 12, 2007

Raleigh

Okay, so I gotta say that this little dog named Raleigh was a huge hit on our trip. My brother Charlie and his wife Whitney got her while they were living in North Carolina for the summer (that explains her name...). They returned to Idaho a day or two before the wedding, and Tyler and Raleigh hit it off instantly! He absolutely loved her. Every time Tyler saw Charlie and Whitney, he would immediately ask "where Walley go"? He even walked into church and sat down and they were on the other end of the bench and he asked (very loudly, I might add) "where Walley go?" Raleigh was a pretty good sport to put up with Tyler and the rest of the crazy kids as they chased her and tackled her and did various other torturous things.
And now Garrett thinks he has all the more ammunition to convince me that we need to get a dog (which I have always said absolutely not!). But I have to admit, it was pretty cute to watch Tyler playing with her. But until we have a yard, the answer would still be absolutely not.... :)
Photos taken 8/5/07

3 comments:

emily said...

Becky, I MUST just say here how adorably luscious Tyler is! How in the world do you get him to smile so perfectly and cheerfully for your camera? I just love seeing your pictures of him...we're in love and with him and we've never even met! {sigh}

Heitmann Family said...

Very cute. There really is nothing like a little boy and a dog. Somehow they are just meant to be together.

Becky T said...

Oh Emily, I must say it's pure luck! I have no skill involved in getting smiles out of him. I guess luckily he's a pretty happy kid and the other trick is that I just take a gazillion pictures, so usually there's one or two with good smiles. :) And yeah, how sad is it that our kids have never met???