Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Just Plain Dirty

Is this not the face of a die hard or what? Another activity that Tyler spent a lot of time doing was just being DIRTY.
My parents have a sandbox, so you can probably guess where Tyler spent a lot of time when he was at their house. Yes, it is a very dirty activity (especially when there was a pile of sand settled in the bottom of the bathtub when I was finally able to wrestle him inside for a bath), but wow, I was amazed at how entertaining playing in the sand could be for this little boy.
Again, he took this very seriously, as you can see. And for those of you who knew Tyler as a baby and can remember the very famous "scowl", you can see in the top photo that he has not lost it... And to my friend Emily Palenske, this also proves that Tyler does not always smile for the camera! :) (especially when being interrupted while concentrating on something...)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

He is so cute!

Allison said...

Cute pictures! I have a scowler too.

Heitmann Family said...

I miss the scowl!! That is a boy for you. Would rather be dirty than clean.

emily said...

yeah, but he's still so stinkin' cute!