Well, we are now settling in to being home a little bit and Tyler is starting to adjust to being entertained by only me... :) He has asked on more than one occasion if we can drive "Jim's old pick up" (Jim is his Grandpa Thalgott) to Idaho to Grandpa's house. So I think he's missing everyone! He has also told me several times a day that he is soooo tired. I don't think I've heard those words come out of his mouth before, and it's nice to know I'm not the only one feeling that way!
Well, I have started digging through the pictures I took on our trip. Here are some photos of a somewhat impromptu bridal shoot I did for my sister Angie. She had a practice run on getting her hair done one evening, so she threw on her dress and we headed out and snapped some shots. Here are a few of my favorites. She had the most amazing wedding flowers. Isn't she pretty?! :) Photos taken 7/31/07 (you can click on the pictures to see the them bigger)



5 comments:
Nice job on the pictures! The flowers (and your sister!) are really beautiful! I love those colors.
Job well done Becky. You could have a side job going on here. Congrats Angie on the wedding! Matt and I wish you the best of luck.
Very beautiful, I can see the family resemblance. You have such talent for that kind of thing. I should take lessons from you.
You and your sister look sooo much alike! I just love the pictures, I must say you really impress me with all of your talents. What a gal!
Amanda
You're such a sweetheart! thanks again for taking these! It was so fun...besides the li'l passing out scare! lol Love ya beck!
~Angie~
Post a Comment