Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Um, I'm not so sure about this..

Can you tell I bought this shirt on clearance after Christmas last year? When Sam was a sweet innocent 4 month old baby?
Before he dumped dish soap in my carpets

Before he broke off pieces of the blinds in every room of the house

Before he broke one of my angel ornaments off my Christmas tree, and took off several more ornaments

Before he pooped in the bath tub
Before he thought it was fun to get away from me as fast as he can and dart down the stairs, and laugh the whole time he's doing it

Before he cut EIGHT teeth in ONE month

Before he took delight in throwing all of his food onto the floor instead of eating it

Before he started entertaining himself by playing in the toilet
Oh, but I know you're thinking...how could that be? He looks so innocent. Well, don't be deceived, folks.
But, crazy as it seems, if Santa had a "cute list", I still have to say he'd definitely find his way onto it. Nice--some days I'm not so sure. Cute--most definitely.

8 comments:

Hillary said...

Little Sammy~ Are you keeping your mom busy? It's a good thing because I am sure that she has been very bored;) We love you!

Amy said...

Must be something about those September babies. Sammy & Jordyn must telecommunicate somehow. She too plays in the toilet, undecorates the tree, and thinks its hillarious to run from you when you're trying to catch her, yet she's the cutest little girl around.

Maxwells said...

It's so funny I was thinking, no way I don't believe you right before I read don't be deceived. He's just too cute!

Henricksen Family said...

he is such a beautiful baby.

aidanjordan said...

How is it they have the ability to make you so tired/angry/sad/happy/delighted all at the same time?

Lexi said...

Well they sure don't say that boys are snails and puppy dog tails for a reason, lol! If anyone was going to get away with something, it would be Sam! He has that cute mischevious twinkle in his eyes and yet stays just innocent looking enough that your heart melts before you can ever be too upset- right? What a cutie patootie.

Whitney & Charlie said...

He looks so grown up in these pictures, he's getting so big! Wish you guys would come visit us soon. They're growing up too fast.

cshel said...

He may not always be nice; but he sure is cute 100% of the time. Great pics and I love the shirt!