Dear Santa,
You can't give Sammy presents. Cuz he has been causing us problems because he has been going down the stairs even when Mommy says no and, um, he turns off the TV. And he has trying to jump off the bed like this (demonstrates it for us) and he has been turning off the Wii while we are playing. And he has been bending my Thomas cards and he has tried to get to my side of the car to get to my toys and he tries to climb out of his high chair. He has been being naughty.
Oh yeah, and thank you for the piggy bank you gave me at the party on Saturday. On Christmas, I would like you to bring me Derek the Diesel Engine and Mighty Mac. And, um, the camera that goes in the water and the space shuttle. And the plastic Thomas engines. I have been trying to be good, even though I pouted and cried a little bit today. But tomorrow I am going to try again. Thank you for being nice and for my presents for Christmas.
ghcfhgcvgc2qthyiygft6rdd4saqzxw3e4erssserdrdty544487898328569jjngnvbnbbbbfbfnnnfnnr
Love,
Tyler
And while we're on the subject of the big guy, I better put up some pictures of my kiddos with Santa this year. They have seen Santa many times (who knew he'd be making appearances in the mall BEFORE Thanksgiving??) because if there's a Santa around, I pretty much can't get out of taking Tyler to see him. But we hadn't had the chance to take any pictures of them with Santa until the ward party (because I couldn't swallow paying out the nose for the pictures at the mall and they don't allow you to take any of your own), so here they are. Tyler truly adores Santa. He is so into it this year and asks me 100 questions a day that make me think much too hard, trying to come up with answers that won't give anything away (questions like..."is Santa the elves' Dad?"). He sings "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" several times a day.
So after seeing Santa at the ward party, he hopped off his lap and came to me with big huge eyes and said "Mom! Santa said he'd bring me a space shuttle!". Oh boy...better be finding a space shuttle, and quick.
And here's the naughty one with the jolly one. In typical Sam fashion, his visit to Santa ended about as quickly as it had begun...you could say he isn't the most friendly fellow in the world (I'm talking about Sam, not Santa...)
So, I took these two pictures in about two seconds and scooped him right back up and he went on his merry way destroying the cultural hall of the church. And there you have our visits to the big guy this year (that we have photographic proof of, anyways).





16 comments:
I love the letter to Santa! I have never heard one written that way! Tyler is so funny, I love when you tell us things he's said. Hope you guys have a fun Christmas! It finally snowed and is now beginning to look like Christmas.
Oh Tyler! You're so funny! Maybe you could give Sam a little break, just like Santa's giving you. I think we all get a little naughty sometimes, but we're nice sometimes too, so Santa has got to take that into consideration. Love you guys! MomA
Awh! I love the letter. I just let Jack draw a picture and we put it in our "Letter to Santa" holder. Gee, it sure sounds like Sam must be on his way to 18 months or so :)
That is a great letter to Santa! I can't believe how naughty Sam has been! :) Your boys are both adorable, and I loved the picrures of them with Santa.
Tyler never ceases to make me laugh! What an adorable little guy!
I was laughing so hard when I read this! I don't know how you managed to keep a straight face as you typed it!
Oh Tyler, you make us laugh. Poor little Sammy. I think Santa will realize that he is just still a baby and doesnt understand when he is doing something that he maybe shouldnt be and I think he will still treat little Sammy pretty good. I am sure he will make a stop to the Thalgott household in New Orleans, LA!!! I wonder if he will get to new orleans before he gets to Idaho!!! It will be so exciting. Wish we could celebrate together but we definitely will be celebrating with you in our hearts and minds. We love you guys so much and miss you. Merry Christmas. Love grandma and grandpa T
Oh my word. Too, too funny. I love it!
Sam sounds way too much like my little JM. The stinker.
Aaron had a visit with Santa last night and wouldn't look at him. Nope. No way, no how, but had to make sure that he told Santa that he wanted the "Skeleton Mountain." Added bonus....Amazon provided me with that baby for $13.00! Gotta love making a kid happy for a few bucks!
At least Sam wasn't screaming when he got within a few feet of Santa (that is what we get to deal with when Jordyn sees Santa). Also, if "Santa" needs help finding a space shuttle, there are a few around here since NASA is so close.
That letter to Santa is hilarious!
Oh my gosh!!! That letter is SOOOOO Hilarious!!! Thank goodness you got that down on the computer to share with him for years to come. Great pictures with Santa.
I ♥ Tyler's letter to Santa! That is too funny- and what more could you expect from a big brother who both equally loves and is in competition with his younger sibling? I think Santa will still make a special visit for little Sammy. Who could resist that cute little face and twinkling eyes? And a space shuttle for Tyler! Hopefully he doesn't want a life size replica! ☺
The letter to Santa is great! that is something to to remember forever :)
love your ideas! such a cute family you have!
happy holidays~
Love the pictures and Tyler's letter is hysterical! Have a great Christmas!!!
Kids say the greatest things! And the pictures are fabulous. I'm glad you're still in the Thomas the Train phase of childhood! It's a lot more affordable. I'm not so sure about the space shuttle though. Zack asked for a Wii and a Nintendo DS. Needless to say, Santa wrote back and informed him that although Zack had been a good boy, there would not be a Wii or DS under the tree on Christmas morning. Hey, these are tough economic times! Even for Santa.
Post a Comment