Sunday, December 7, 2008

Four

Four years ago today
I became a mom
I learned that I'm truly capable of loving more than I ever thought possible
I wanted to be a better person
I embarked on what continues to be an incredible journey
and the world became a better place
all because of Tyler.
Happy Birthday to the boy who made me a mother!
I love you, Tyler! More than you'll ever know. I can't believe you're a great big 4 year old now!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I remember that picture of little Tyler. It is the one I had printed and showed everybody who would look at my first grandson. I cant believe he is 4 already. Wish we were there to celebrate with you again this year. Happy Birthday Tyler. We love you and miss you so much. Love Grandpa and Grandma t

Steph said...

That made me cry Becky!
So sweet. I loved this post.
Happy Birthday Tyler!
Happy Momiversary Becky! :)

Amber Wray said...

Happy Birthday Tyler you are so cute. Becky, I love all of your pictures of decirating your tree. Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without some tears to help you remember the holidays!

Jeni said...

Tyler cracks me up in primary. Anytime he gets behind the podium I KNOW something awesome is gonna happen.

aidanjordan said...

Happy Birthday, Tyler! The world truly is a happier place with your sense of humor!

Shay said...

Happy Birthday, Tyler!

Four years old already! I can't believe that Avary turns four this week too!

The Nielsen Family said...

Wow, 4 years old!! Matt and I can't believe it!! We remember so well when he was just a little Tyke and everywhere we would go he would be the center of attention because he was the cutest baby ever! And now that he is 4 is still as handsome as ever. Happy Birthday Tyler!!

cshel said...

Ahhh...Becky you look fantastic with your little boy.

I remember when he was born and this journey called motherhood began for you. You're a great mom and a great friend. Miss you!

Amy said...

TOO CUTE

Tara said...

What a cute little boy. Hope he had a fantastic birthday. You guys look great in your picture together. Absolutely beautiful.

Natalie said...

I remember when Tyler was born because my 4-year-old Gavin was born just a week before him. We were living in Blackfoot and when he was only a couple of weeks old we were at a stake event. Garrett's mom came up and asked if she could hold the baby. She told me that she had a grandson that was almost exactly his age but that you were living far away. After that anytime we'd see her she'd come up and take Gavin and pretend like she was holding Tyler...

Heitmann Family said...

I can't believe he is four either. Boy time is a cruisin'!! Happy Birthday to Tyler (a few days late)!!

Alison said...

Happy Birthday! It is something amazing to be placed with a baby in your arms. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Tyler!! You are such a handsome boy. I think you look just like your dad when he was 4.

Anonymous said...

What a good lookin' four year old and what about his beautiful mom? Wow, you look great! Wish I could see you myself. Love MomA

Tamara said...

I completely forgot that Tyler and Katie share a birthday! Happy birthday to your little man.

Henricksen Family said...

Happy birthday big guy! If you are anything like Maack then your mom is much more happy that you are now four.