Monday, December 8, 2008

Brady Family Sneak Peek

Another beautiful family that I got to spend some time with this past Saturday--they were so much fun. Lori, here's your sneak peek. Enjoy!










8 comments:

Amy said...

I love your pictures! I wish we lived closer because I am in dire need of some good family photos!

Marisa said...

Those are awesome pictures!! You are so talented!!

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Beautiful pictures, Becky! Wow! You are so talented. Happy 4th birthday to Tyler, too. What a cute kid.

Mark, Holly and Boys said...

Great pictures! The location & light is so pretty in the first one...and I really like the candid one of dad with his two kiddos under his arms. So cute!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are amazing! I hope you can come home soon, 'cause we are definately trying for family pics again. I love all of these. Love, MomA

Henricksen Family said...

oh the Brady's I love these they are so great man I wish we lived near you! especially since my baby is so young I wish I knew how to do that.

The McDonalds said...

Seriously Becky! You're amazing!

The McDonalds said...

Seriously Becky! You're amazing!