I simply just can't get enough of this two-tooth grin, making its appearance any time I look in his direction. Honestly, it is the easiest thing in the world to get a smile out of this boy. And I don't know if there is anything cuter than a big old grin with just those two pearly whites proudly popping out. And since I can't get enough, I figured you probably wouldn't be able to either, so I'm overloading you with a plethora of pictures of this boy, those teeth, that smile, that laugh. Awwww....


And as it is proved by the drool stream down the chin and the puddle on the shirt, I don't think it will be long before there are more than just two little chompers. And I gotta admit, I'm going to be a bit sad when that happens. I just love that baby smile. But the further into the teething process things get, I'll probably be glad to have it over with and have the others come in. But for now I'll just enjoy these.
But now, dear Sammy, could you please just stop growing so fast? Please?





17 comments:
Aww!! He's so cute!! I seriously can't wait to see you guys!!! Only 15 more days!!! YAY
Love ya ~Ang~
So cute! My three year old was sitting on my lap when I looked and she exclaimed, "Ooooh!!! That would be a cute baby brother! We should get that one!" lol!
Your boys are just too adorable, and either they're really photogenic, or you're really good at getting amazing pictures of them! (Or both!)
His little smile is absolutely to die for! I love ALL of your pictures. You are so good!
I think I'll sneek in Angie's luggage. I miss you guys so much. I want to see those pearly whites too. Kiss those cheeks for me, OK? Love, MomA
Oh my heck way to cute! You have a pretty good recipe goin' over there for cute boys. Write it down quick and store it for the next one!!LOL
He really does have one of the cutest smiles!
He has got the perfect grin to show off his two little teeth. He seems so happy, does he teeth well? And from Angie's comment are you guys making a trip to ID? How fun!! Oh, I just read Momma Anderson's comment, how fun for Angie to come for a visit. You guys have such great family to always come and visit you.
Sam is sooooo cute. Great pictures and you gotta love those cheeks! Hope your having a great summer!
Alli has those same two teeth, aren't they just adorable. I am also hoping that Tyler makes it big with golf, I always like to say that I know a famous person here and there. It looks like you are having some fun.
OH, LITTLE SAMMY. He is so cute and I cant believe how time is flying by either. We HAVE GOT TO FIGURE a time to get there to see you guys. Too bad you dont live in Virginia. Jim could see you every couple of weeks!!! Then I would definitely be going with him!!! Love you guys. mom
He is so adorable. Love all of the golfing pictures too. Your boys are both so cute.
I have to agree with you there! The two tooth grin is my favorite phase too! He's so cute!
That is such a cute boy!
What a sweetie!
He's so cute! I love the drool down the chin!
girl, he is sooo dang cute! I just wanna kiss those adorable cheeks! Great photos!!!
Love these pictures. He is such an adorable little guy. I love his toothy grin!
Post a Comment