Just some attempts at learning how to crawl. Doesn't look like a very effective way of doing things, but who am I to judge?
Because who needs to really crawl when you can still manage to get yourself into situations such as this:
Just some attempts at learning how to crawl. Doesn't look like a very effective way of doing things, but who am I to judge?
Because who needs to really crawl when you can still manage to get yourself into situations such as this:
6 comments:
Your boys sure are cuties!
Oh Little Sammy is crawling. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. He looks so cute. It doesnt look like he has very long legs though---but it must just be the pictures and the what he was wearing. I am sure he has long legs!!!! Congratulations little Sammy, on crawling like a big boy. Good luck Becky!!! I am sure he is going to be getting in things that you dont want him in---and worse---that Tyler doesnt want him in. Oh dear!!! love grandma t
Gma T has a point, that is when the little sibling all of a sudden becomes somewhat annoying. I saw it with Carter and all of his bigger friends. Hopefully, peace will still remain. Sam is definetly entering into a rite of passage. Way to go!!
Yes, of course his legs are very very long. He is my offspring after all!!! :)
I love these photos, for me lately, I have been crazy because Alli is crawling, but she doesn't enjoy it as much as pulling herself up onto everything, including things that fall. I have to watch her every second. She is just loving this phase and I am not quite sure how I feel about it yet. J/K it is cute.
He is so cute and I especially love the picture where it looks like he could take a nose dive any minute, maybe on our second baby, I won't feel so paranoid about her falling all the time.
How adorable! Way to go, Sam!
Post a Comment