Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Result

The result of sitting with Dad on the couch after church and snackin' on some Edy's Dibs. Some happy boys in my house, that's for sure. Oh my, life with boys is a messy thing! And I deserve an extra round of applause for getting the stains out and getting that white shirt sparkling once again.

8 comments:

The Nielsen Family said...

Sam looks like he's in a sugar comma in that second picture.

aidanjordan said...

What could be sweeter than Sam? A chocolate covered Sam!

{Erica} said...

poor shirt...that shirt is adorable. I well that picture is priceless! Mmmm...nibs!

Suzanne said...

OMG Becki! I cannot believe that your son is 10mons already! It seems as if you just had him! We miss you at CX ( I saw your post on Kristy's blog). This is Suzanne by the way. IT looks like things are going well in New Orleans...hope to see ya around soon girl! Take care.

mccready's said...

Gotta love those Dibs! And good job getting those stains out! You should be commended.

Sarah C said...

Cute pictures. What is your secret to getting the stains out? I really need help with that. Good job.

Ashley said...

Those pictures are so cute. I also want to know your secret to getting the stains out. I am not very good at that.

Nicole said...

You can not live life with kids without a good bleach pen and a case load of Shout Stain Remover!