
Before I get to the 4th of July recap, I have to give a great big welcome to my new niece Allie. Isn't she precious? My brother Charlie and his wife Whitney became parents last Thursday (June 26) and I finally got some pictures of her yesterday (yes, Charlie is in big trouble for this!). But I just wish I could run right over and give those little cheeks a smooch. She's a little doll. I told Tyler they had her and he said "oh, no! We forgot to get her some bibs and some baby food. And we must buy her a roller coaster. A baby roller coaster!". So, that made for the random comment of the day! So, welcome welcome, little Allie! And congratulations Charlie and Whitney! We are so happy for you!
3 comments:
Awww, I just love new babies! Congrats! I also love the 4th of July picture of T. What a stud! By the way, why on earth did you cut off Sam's beautiful tentril of hair?! I was hoping you would go for the ringlet or braid option. That is so awesome! Baby hair grows so crazy. Evan's hair still seems to want to only grow on top into a mowhawk. Good thing I keep on top of cutting it!
Wow, I was totally thinking "did I miss something?" I thought you just had a baby girl for a second! She is a cutie!
What a great name!!!
Post a Comment