Well, somehow, we've managed to make it into double digits. Now THAT is just crazy! I've said it before, though, and I'll say it again--it does help that he gets cuter every day. :) At 10 months, he loves:baths
swimming
the vaccum
Tyler's trains
CRAWLING everywhere
pulling himself up to things
following me around wherever I go
Macaroni & Cheese
waving "hi"
yelling and blabbering SO loud :)
dancing to music
bouncing up and down when he's excited or happy
the Fisher Price farm
the TV remote (I mean, after all, he is a male...)

Just a few hours after I posted about him not crawling the "right way", he woke up from a nap and just took off. And there's no stopping him now! As much as life changes when they start to crawl, and as much as I was dreading it in some ways, I honestly had totally forgotten how stinkin' cute crawling babies are! Oh my, it's just adorable. They are just so excited to be exploring and a little bit more independent, it's impossible to not find joy in that! And he just loves it. If he's crawling somewhere, there is a smile on his face and he's just babbling away as he goes. And he gets so excited to get where he wants (i.e. me, the train table, his room, etc.). And he loves it when we get on our hands and knees and play too. Life doesn't get much better than this when you're 10 months old!

If the remote is on the floor, you can bet he'll make a b-line for it. Boys, I tell ya!
Oh, I just love him and can't believe he's 10 months old. I'm going to try to quit thinking about how soon he'll turn one and enjoy my 'baby' while I've still got him. Time's just a flyin'!





7 comments:
Oh Becky...he is just GORGEOUS! Your photos are AMAZING! Dish it out sistah...what lense are you using? Are you using actions? Oh man...your photography is amazing.
Okay...back to baby....I can't believe he's almost 1! It breaks my heart that JM is so big...especially knowing he's it. Enjoy each moment with that little man!
I can't believe it has been 10 months! Seems like just yesterday we were sitting at Bekah Fife's shower and I found out you were having another boy. Time sure flies! What a cutie!!!
He is so cute. We miss you guys!
Oh Sammy~ You are getting so big soooo FAST! I wish I could kiss on you and love you! Can't wait until we can see you again.
he is just adorable. I wish I could munch on his cheeks!! I can't believe it has been 10 months since he was born, just like you can't I guess.
He is so adorable, that is so fun that he and Alli are only a month apart, it will be easy for me to remember. There is something so cute about watching them crawl around the house finding things that you didn't even know were there.
Wow, 10 months! He has got great eyes!! Before you know it he will walking and playing with Tyler.
Post a Comment