Primary leader: "Tyler is going to give our opening prayer today. Tyler, do you need help?"
Tyler: "No. I will just to do it by myself."
Me & Garrett in the hallway watching: (thinking to ourselves 'oh dear, this could be interesting')
{Tyler walks up to the microphone gives it a few taps, finds out it's not working, but still puts his mouth directly on the mic--standard procedure for all little kids, right?}
Tyler: "Hevnlee Father, thankful for dis day. Please bless the food to make us healthy and strong." pause.... "Mom, fold your arms!"
Me: (just glad the mic wasn't working so maybe no one caught it.)
At that point, he continued on, but I didn't hear a word he said because I was laughing too hard. But my response should have been "I'll fold my arms if you close your eyes!". That would have been classy, right? But regardless, I was just glad that the food had been blessed...





11 comments:
LOL :) What a character!
Oh my goodness! You were definitely called out! That is too funny. You'll definitely have to save that one for the memory book!
That is so funny. Kids are great.
AWESOME! What a cutie. I love hearing sweet prayers that often include a chastisement to parents and/or siblings. Zack's pretty good at that too.
That is so great! Thanks for sharing.
I hate that we moved when Tyler was coming into Sunbeams. I imagine he would have me laughing pretty hard every Sunday with all the cute things he says!
Oh man...Matt and I just had a good laugh. Thanks.
Oh my word that is too funny! At least he GOES to Sunbeams. Aaron doesn't want anything to do with it. What a cutie!
Too funny for words!!! I love those little sunbeams!!
That is so funny. I love the sunbeams. They are so cute and they tell the "funniest" stories about the "happenings" at home. Be careful!!! You never know what he will be spreading and Sister "So in So" is saying "really"!!!! Fun age. I would like to have been "busted" too!! love grandma t
I love that story and I'm so disappointed that I wasn't there to witness it myself. I love the little Sunbeams... they make Sundays so entertaining! Especially Tyler!
Post a Comment