Well, it came to the point in our 'plan' (for more info on 'the plan', see back a few posts) that we needed to take Tyler to the driving range. I mean, he's gotta get comfortable with those irons and his driver. It was a pretty successful outing, if I do say so myself.All kidding aside, though, Garrett has been chomping at the bit to take Tyler out to the range and we finally went on Saturday night. It was SO hot, but it was a ton of fun. I even took my clubs and hit a few. I realized that it's been two years since I golfed last. How sad is that? It was fun to swing the clubs again, though. I had forgotten just how much I like to golf. And Tyler... well, Tyler absolutely loved it. I couldn't get over how much energy he had in heat like that. He would just swing and swing and swing, then finally hit a ball and start all over again. And we finished off a big bucket, the rest of us were about dead, and Tyler said "we need to get some more balls." I think he was quite impressed by the fact that you could just hit and hit and hit and not chase after the ball. I'm sure we'll be going back again. It was a great activity!
So here he is working with his irons.
And don't expect to see any facial expressions. Because even if I were able to get many shots from the front, he insists on wearing his hat like this, so you can't see his face anyways.
And what was Sam doing the whole time? Just sitting in the stroller, soaking it all in (so he'll be a pro too some day), and enjoying some nice refreshing beverages.
And then it was to work with the driver.
It took him some time, but he finally got the hang of it and made contact!
And I have certainly seen Tyler sweat a lot before (as you all probably have too since I think I mentioned that he does that quite often!), but nothing would match the sweatiness that came from this event. Wow, it was hilarious! But it was too dark to get a good picture by the time we were done. I guess it's all just proof of how hard he was working!





7 comments:
Not only are the pictures cute, but I'm super impressed with Tyler...I don't golf myself, but it looks like good form to me! :) I'm pretty sure Noah would be more interested in jousting with a golf club. Maybe next year..
I love it: Tyer's wearing a lime green shirt with green camo shorts, worn with green flip flops while standing on an artificial green hitting golf balls out into the green field. That boy is crazy over the color green! I wonder what Sam's color of choice will be. Too funny! :-)
That looks like so much fun. Tyler is pretty much money in the bank for you guys! I don't think I knew you liked to golf, you're full of surprises! By the way, do you realize how ADORABLE your boys are. Seriously, they are going to be ladies' men.
Your little Tiger Woods is just too cute for words!
Super cute!! Your boys are so darling! Please make sure that you remember us when Tyler is the next "Tiger Wood" in a few years.
Becky, I just love all of your posts! They completely make my day, every time that I read them. Please don't ever set your blogspot to private. You would probably be surprised if you knew how many people that your blog makes them smile. Anyway, I love ya and keep on blogging!
I'll bet it felt really good to hit the ball again, didn't it? Tyler looks so cute and I didn't see alot of his hair, but he appears to be getting very, very blond again from the sun. What cute grandsons I have! I wish I could go with Angie one week from today! Love ya, MomA
Post a Comment