My dear friend Katy had this precious little bundle just 7 days ago and I got the pleasure of spending the afternoon with him yesterday. And oh, he is beeeeautiful! When Katy was pregnant, I got this hair brained idea that I would give her *this* as a baby gift. So I've been excited about his arrival for months now. There is nothing sweeter than a newborn baby! And it was SO fun to take his pictures. And I have never shared anything on the blog that I have done for anyone else, but I wanted to give Katy a sneak peak at a few and I am so smitten by this little man, I couldn't help but share! So here are just a few of my many, many favorites of this gorgeous baby boy.
Thank you, Katy and Clint, for making such a beautiful baby and letting me take his pictures! :)















23 comments:
Oh Becky! Those pictures are amazing! Thank you again for taking these pictures of our baby. I can't tell you how much that meant to me. Thank you, thank you!!
Becky, those pictures are amazing. I wish you were around to take 1 yr old pictures of Jordyn (that and we are in dire need of family pictures). I love your work and wish mine was half as good.
One word: BREATHTAKING!
Beautiful! Beautiful baby, beautiful photos. What a priceless gift to give your friend. I sure hope you do this on the side for a bit of $ too, or I'm just going to have a fit...your work is awesome!
I wish you could come do that for us too! I love what you do, always something new.
I wish you could come do that for us too! I love what you do, always something new.
Super great pictures...and super cute baby!! You did an amazing job. If I have another, I may be calling. :-)
Totally LOVE the naked baby on the chair! I can smell the new born baby smell by just looking at the pics. Great job....do you travel?
Oh sweet baby! Oh Becky, doesn't it make you just the smallest bit baby hungry. I just love little peanuts.
BEAUTIFUL photos. Just beautiful!
When I have kids one day I'm definitely hiring you for some pictures too (I'm serious). I want some pictures just like that.
Okay, I got butterflies of excitement to have my child just so you can take pictures!
Will you PLEASE come home so you can take pictures for me?!! That baby is so cute. He is one of the best looking newborns I've ever seen. You did a great job! Please come home!!!! Marilee
Ok, seriously Becky, you have a talent!!! I wish you lived closer, I would hire you in a minute to take our pictures. It helps to have such a sweet subject, but you do an awesome job!!!
You did a great job with those pictures. I am very impressed!!
Absolutely beautiful pictures Becky!!
Becky: They are beeeautiful pictures. Little Jake is so cute too and he did so good. He looks so alert. He is such a cutie. I loved them all. What a special gift to give. You did a great job. love momt. I loved what I could see of the chair too.
Wow Becky, You really are amazing!
great pictures and he is adorable!
I love the pictures, what a cute baby. You should start your own business, you would do so well. John and I cannot get over what great pictures that you take.
So darling!!! He is a beautiful baby and you are extremely talented! So awesome!
becky anderson thalgott. it is kambrel daw dunn. these pics are amazing. tell me when your coming home, i want you to take pics of my girls. kambreldunn@excite.com. Your boys are so darn cute too. glad to see your doing well.
Geez!! Becky how did you get so many talents? I am always in awe of you. Great pictures. So are you going pro know with your "copyright"? How great is that!!
Oh Becky. I just absolutely LOVE your photography. I wish so bad you would make a blogspot of all of your work. It seems like every picture I see that you have taken, I just love! I wish you lived closer so you could take pictures of our family. Anyway, I hope you make a LOT of money at this, because you deserve it!!!
Post a Comment