Nothing like a subtle reminder that:1: my to do list need not matter sometimes
2: he is still little, even when some days he just seems 'so big'
3. we all have our limits. Sometimes I think I'm the only one that has a 'limit', but clearly I'm not!
Hopefully kids really are as forgiving as everyone says they are. Or I'm in big trouble...





11 comments:
I love this picture and your comments! He's such a cute lil' big boy.
Awwww... little guy! He was just plain worn out, huh? That would be a nice luxury- to be able to sleep anywhere and not be disturbed. I say live it up! ;0)
Sooo cute. Also, congrats on your new "baby"...and happy b-day too! :)
Oh, he is so cute. I love him. It makes me want to come see you guys bad. We miss you guys so much. Give the boys hugs and kisses from Grandpa and Grandma T. Love you.
He is such a cutie. It is hard to remember that they are still small sometimes! Especially when they talk back and say "No!" You know?
I love looking at your blog and seeing the new adventures of the Thalgott family. Tyler is such a cutie! Oh, by the way, I'm apparently tagging you. I'm new to this, but I guess you'll need to check out my blog to see what to do. Have fun! Say hi to Garrett for me!
oh my goodness those are cute pictures!
That picture is priceless. Don't they just make your heart melt when they're alseep? Especially when they're asleep on the staircase, ready to go, shoes and all...
Oh so cute!! My Tyce did that once, I was doing a haircut and when I was done Tyce was asleep on the stairs. It's cute, but makes you feel a little guilty at the same time. The good thing is that he just laughs at the picture. I like your new truck!
oh! Becky I miss the little guy! He is soooo great! I really love the black and whites they look wonderful. But I agree with you...I love color! I am a scaredy cat! I stick with color all the time. Nice ride you guys! Love the color, it would have been our first choice and will be for our truck of the future. Love it! Miss you a lot Becky!
Amanda
Well those have to be some of the funniest pictures I have ever seen of Tyler. He is such a ball of energy... no wonder he gets so worn out!
Post a Comment