Sunday, April 13, 2008

Baby Sitting

He's starting to get pretty good at this sitting business. He's pretty comfortable if he's on a bed or a couch (something soft), and starting to get more confident when he's on the floor too. But I think it'll still be a while before he's an "independent sitter". :) But he thinks this being upright business is pretty darn cool.
And all I can say is sitting babies are cuuuute babies. For sure!
As you see below, this is why he's a ways from being classified as an "independent sitter". And this is why he still does most of his sitting while he's on the bed. A much softer landing than the floor! We're hoping to eliminate the scene below soon. He'll be pleased as punch when that happens!

10 comments:

aidanjordan said...

A sitter already?! Man they grow fast!

The Nielsen Family said...

The last three pics make me think: Woah, woah, wooaahh! I love that topple stage. But what I esp love is the pride you see glowing in their eyes as they get better and better. There is no better feeling for a mom than when you see them proud of themselves.

cshel said...

He is growing up way too fast! I love it when they topple over (not of course if they get hurt!) but it is fun to watch them do new things.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!!

Alison

Anonymous said...

I know I am the grandma and all but he looks like a little model baby with the little pink cheeks and all. I love the last shots of him falling over. Soo cute. He IS growing way too fast. Especially for us who doesnt get to see him on a daily basis. We love you guys. grandma t

{Erica} said...

love that end series of photos...too cute! You're little ones are adorable and I do have to agree that babies that sit up and still kinda "toggle" from side to side are uber cute!

Tamara said...

What a growing boy! He's seriously adorable. I love his cute cheeks!! He does seem extremely pleased with himself, doesn't he? It's so fun to watch babies learn new things and grow, but it also makes you realize how fast they grow up!

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart! He's so cute just sitting there looking so proud of himself. I wish I could babysit him! Love MomA

M & S Eagar said...

I could just eat him up...he is so darn cute! Just when I think he can't get any cuter, he does!

Heitmann Family said...

Seriously Becky, he is the cutest little guy ever. I love his smile and yeah for starting to sit up!