Monday marked 7 months for this little man. Ahhhh, another month gone by. I swear if he didn't get cuter every day, it'd be harder to watch him change and grow so fast!At 7 months, he:
hates wearing socks and pulls them off right after you put them on him
loves mealtime and solid foods
still sleeps great at night
is a "so-so" sleeper during the days
is getting the hang of sitting up much better (but still topples over quite a bit)
is still quite a ways from being mobile
sunburns easily (I'm going to have to be really careful with our days at the pool this summer!)
is starting to babble instead of coo. Says ba-ba da-da ga-ga
HATES green beans
laughs at Tyler all the time
loves his bath time
remains a toothless wonder
has crazy hair that is getting longer and thicker and is staying dark
is SO incredibly loved!!








12 comments:
Becky! Sam is such a beautiful baby. I mean there are cute kids and CUUUUTE kids - he's the latter for sure :)
He is darling! What a sweetheart. I love that you are documenting what he is doing at different months. I wish I had done that better with all of my kids.
I need you to teach me how to get my kids to look at the camera like Sam does for pictures. I would love any advice!
I hear you on Sam being a so-so sleeper during the day. Peyton certainly is a day person and likes to be awake and not miss a thing- just like his Dad. I love that hoodie- I saw those at Old Navy but they didn't have Peyton's size. It looks super cute on Sam though... it brings out his eyes!
He is SO cute!!! I miss you guys so much...
Love ya!
~Ang~
His eyes just SPARKLE!
I love baby Sam's eyes in that first picture they just sparkle like the stars.
love ya
Carter
All I wanna do is pinch his cute little cheeks! He is such a cutie!
It's crazy how different he looks upright. Of course still as cute as ever. I know I say this everytime, but i can't get over those eyes. I love that you wrote some of his personality traits. it is so awesome how quickly they are their own unique selves.
Oh Becky, please,please,please make some prints of these photos and send them to me. He's beautiful and I want to show these pics to everybody that I know! I miss you guys so much. Love ya MomA
He is such an adorable baby! You really take amazing pictures.
His eyes are to die for!! Cute baby....7 months already. Sigh. You do a great job with your photos.
What a cute boy!
Grandpa T.
Post a Comment