Mmmm, fresh new baby feet! My favorite!

Okay, is there anything better than tiny baby feet? I just love them and can't get enough of them. And no, I am not a podiatrist or even an aspiring podiatrist (I had to put a plug in there for all of my friends who are foot doctors or spouses to them--LOL!). I love their tiny perfectness complete with all the wrinkles. I do indeed love having this tiny pair of feet in my house!And thanks for all the input on the photos in my last post. It looks like #8 & #10 are indeed musts. And it's funny because #8 was one I was probably not going to get, but now it looks like I better! But I did take Emily's suggestion and darken it up and it looks much better. (thanks, Emily!) It's nice to have another set of eyes to look at things sometimes!





9 comments:
That is so cute. i love little baby feet too. and the new baby smell, and their cry and ok sooo i love new babies and yours is just too cute, hope all is well!
I, too, love baby feet. I just want to eat them up!
Karin
Oh you know how I feel about those sweet baby feet! They are so stinking precious. I love them. Isn't it great how you just admire every part about your little newborn?! Can't wait to see him myself. Love you lots.
Lovin Sam's lil tootsies! Great pictures.
Baby feet are adorable. I love it when they get pudgy and edible. I love newborns!!
Precious Becky...I am so happy for you, your little man is so adorable. I love the newborn wrinkles...it takes them a while to grow into their own skin. FUN
I have to let you know that Matt especially enjoyed this pic!
I LOOOOOVVVVEEE baby feet! The are just so stinking cute, I could just eat them!
Amanda
All three of our boys were born with a foot deformity called clubfoot and were in long legged casts for 3 months. So I missed seeing their little newborn feet. I LOVE baby feet!!
Post a Comment