And she's really not even all that spooky.
And yes, the ghost is a she and she's quite good looking (strangely enough she resembles me quite a bit...). And I guess I'm the only one who has seen her, so I don't have back up on that one. Ok, I digress. Anyways, this spooky little ghost sneaks into Tyler's room while he's lost in dreamland and leaves a special surprise in a pumpkin that sits atop his dresser. And we are always excited to see what the ghost has left when we wake up in the morning. And from what the ghost has told me, it sounds like she will be appearing every night until Halloween. I love to hear the great ideas that Tyler comes up with as possibilities of what the ghost might deposit next. He is generally never right. His ideas are usually a little bit more grand and more expensive than what the ghost had budgeted for her nightly visits. But regardless, he seems to be just as excited over whatever little trinket he finds in the morning. We love Halloween!
I love Halloween. I love it because it means it's really Fall. I love the colors for Halloween and all the decor. And I especially love it because it's a holiday solely for FUN. Nothin' wrong with that. And I love it so much more now that I have kids. It's almost like I'm reliving my childhood through them I think.
And I do believe my mom is one who may actually love Halloween even more than I do. Some day I hope to be able to go all out and decorate for it like she does. We were surprised with a package in the mail with these cute little ghost pj's and mummy outfit for Sam that she just couldn't resist. Can't say I blame her. Love them!
And Sam must love them too. He's becoming quite a smiley little guy these days and I love it!
Tyler was lovin' Sam's "cuuuuuute ghost jammies". He was definitely "lookin' good".
And here is sleepy Sam in his cute little mummy outfit from Old Navy.
Yes, it does indeed say "mummy loves me" on it. Smart kid, eh?
And the outfit was complete with a little side tab that says "Scary". OK, it doesn't get much funner than that. Did I mention I love Halloween??? And I am down right GIDDY to get my kids dressed up this year. Their costumes are going to ROCK your socks off. hee hee! At least they are going to rock mine off, I'm quite sure! I can't wait!!!





13 comments:
We have a little "something" coming every night also. The girls can't decide if it is a witch, ghost, goblin, bat . . . and the list goes on and on.
That is such a great idea to leave stuff everynight for your kids. Maybe that would help mine go to sleep better, if they had to before the goblins came or something. So much fun!!!! I love the pjs too, very cute!!
I love your pumpkin idea. And I LOVE those orange jammies - so cute on Sam.
You're so sneaky! That ghost must not be very spooky for Tyler to be able to go to sleep every night. What a cute idea, I wish I'de thought of it about 30 years ago. Sam looks so cute in the pj's and mummy outfit. I can't wait to see their costumes. MomA
what a cute idea! I might have to try it! The outfits are also super adorable! Aren't Grandma's the greatest?!
That is awesome!! Why doesn't the ghost come to my house? I haven't even gotten the kids ther costume. I am terrible at halloween. I don't like many of the costumes out there so I wait forever, till they are all gone and we end up with the really bad ones.
Don't we all wish that someday we can be more like mom AND decorate like her? lol I am definitely craving the Halloween festive-ness of our house! haha It's just not the same in a tiny apartment, but someday it'll come. I love your idea! It's so cute! i'll have to remember it for the future! I think our love for Halloween definitely runs in the family! haha love ya!
I love it, too! But I think it will be better in a year or so with Jack. I will have to remember about the "nice" ghost who comes before Halloween. Your pictures are adorable, as always :)
Alison
I love the Halloween outfits. Your kids look so cute. I really liked your Halloween ghost idea. I think I will start that for my kids next week. I am glad you are enjoying the Halloween season. Have a great weekend.
I love Halloween, too. THis is one of my favorite times of the year. Are you going to share what you're dressing the boys up as, or is it a surprise?
Karin
Becky...it is soooo great to read about a fellow Halloween lover. It is my FAVORITE holiday for sure....yes, i think more than Christmas. Dan thinks that I am crazy!
Amanda
What a darling idea! I too love the fall and may have to copy it! We started the "neighborhood phantom" the other day and Katelyn loved being 'sneaky' as we left goodies on the porches of her friends!
Love the "mummy jams" those are awesome. i love this time of year too. It is just fun no lists, or cards just candy and fun and your kids! Sam is soooo cute. Look at him grow!
Post a Comment