Pumpkin patches and kids are just meant to go together, aren't they?
If for nothing else, it's so their parents can take pictures of them, right?! Yesterday we went to a local pumpkin patch for play group. The idea was that the kids would come dressed up in their Halloween costumes and we'd pick out some pumpkins, have some treats, take some pictures, etc. But I'm the mommy who forgot to dress up my kids. And they would have been DARN cute in their costumes at the patch. Oh well! We had a great time anyways, despite a little rain. And on our agenda was having Tyler pick out a pumpkin for him and one for Sam, since the farm (see my previous post) was out of decent looking smaller ones on Saturday. We were successful in that endeavor and had a fun morning at the pumpkin patch.
Here are some of the little munchkins...
The one shot of the whole group.
And here is my pick of the patch!





6 comments:
I love the picture of Tyler holding Sam. He looks so serious. :-)
Sounds like a great idea for a play date! Sish I was there to go too.
I can't believe Sam is already getting so chunky. His cheeks are squeeze worthy.
Yeah I love pumpkin patch pictures! And i know i have said this like a thousand times...but Tyler is the cutest thing ever. and look at sam...you look great by the way! what a cute little family you have.
Becky-
There is something about your writing that makes me cry every time. I haven't been on the computer for a while so I am playing catch up. Sam's story is so tender. I really miss the newborn stage already. Sam is so sweet. You can just tell. And can I just say that you look GREAT for just having a baby four weeks ago. I love the family picture! Anyways, it was good to catch up.
So fun! We need to get over to a pumpkin patch--they make such great photo shoots! I love the 3rd picture down of Tyler just kickin' back with the pumpkins.
Karin :)
Post a Comment