Saturday, September 29, 2007

Two Weeks Old

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10

Sam turned two weeks old yesterday. Wow, it's already going by fast! And we can't imagine life without him. So he was wide awake and Tyler was sound asleep so I had a chance to snap some photos of him. I was so excited to do this since I've been itching to take some newborn photos since I got my camera last summer. I was just lacking the newborn--until now! LOL And now I want to get some printed out and framed (probably about 4 or 5), but I can't decide which ones to order. I'm his mom, so of course, I like them all. Anyhow, I need all of your opinions on which ones to get. Please help me and tell me which ones you may find print-worthy. :) Thanks!

17 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

My favorites are 8 and 10. I like the way he is looking in them. You do such a great job. Too bad I live thousands of mile away or I would have you take some picture of my kiddos. Good luck choosing!!

Anonymous said...

Beck! There are AWESOME!! Good job!! I absolutely love number 10! and I like 1,8 & 9, too! But they are all good cuz he's such a cutie! love ya sis!
~Ang~

The Nielsen Family said...

2, 6, 8, 10

I had to hurry and write down the numbers before I forgot, but I LOVE all of them. IT is funny as the mom, because every picture is so unique because his eyes are a little different in this one, or the corner of his mouth is shaped different, etc. Every expression and look is so precious.

Sarah C said...

I like them all. 8 and 9 are my favorite. You did a great job.

Bella said...

1, 3, 7, 8, 9,10

Okay, Okay...I basically just named them all! But they are so darn cute!! I loved him sucking on his hand!

Hillary said...

I really love them all as well, but my favorites are 1 & 8. He just looks so stinkin' cute! I love the newborn fuzz on his little shoulders. He really looks like his own little person now. Oh I LOVE him! Take care and try and keep cool while I shiver in the snow!

Anonymous said...

I love these Becky! They are so cute, not hard to do when he is so cute! This was hard to decide, but I like 2, 8, 7, 10, & 3! I can't wait to see him!

Anonymous said...

It is so hard to decide---I think I know my favorites and then I go back and like more--but anyway, 1,4,6,8, and 10---I think. I will have to hurry and look again. He is so cute. I love his little fuzzy shoulders and back. We cant wait to hold and kiss him. Take care. love you all. s

emily said...

3, 8 and 10 are my favorites. Although I would probably go and darken #8 a little so the background doesn't show so much. But I think he looks the cutest in those three. But how could you go wrong...HE'S ADORABLE!

Lexi said...

Number 8- so adorable!

Maxwells said...

I like 8 and 10 also. Great job!

kdance said...

I like 2, 3, 8, and 10 the best. He is such a beautiful baby! You are an amazing photographer. I need tips :)
Karin

Shay said...

Congratulations! I haven't checked blogs for so long, I didn't even realize he had been born. He even shares a birhtday with our little Sam :). He is SO adoreable!

camielle said...

Congratulations on your little guy! He is very adorable. All of your pictures are so great - I love them all. We miss NOLA and wish that we could drop by and bring you guys dinner or something. I am sure that you are well taken care of though and hopefully enjoying your TWO boys completely!

cshel said...

How are you supposed to pick?!?!?!

These are the ones I wrote down: 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10

What a cute little guy you have there and great pics!!

Alison said...

Personally, my favorite are 8 & 10. I have to agree with everyone else (looks like 8 is a winner). Honestly, you take the BEST pictures! So happy for you that you have a newborn to take pictures of!

Lorraine said...

Okay, I absolutely LOVE 2, 5, 8 and 10. It looks like 8 and 10 are the most common for everyone and I think I am the only one who wrote 5, but I just love his little wrinkles of skin!!! Soooooo cute! Great job!