Sunday, October 21, 2007

Just for Fun

I was just playing around with my camera yesterday so I thought I'd post some new pictures.



Not the first (and definitely not the last) time these boys have had a photo snapped of them together. I look at these and just hope they'll be great buddies in a couple years!

16 comments:

mccready's said...

Becky, you have many, many talents. I am aware of this, and yet I am always impressed by how amazing you are. The pictures you take are art. Granted, you have 2 beautiful little boys and that makes things easier! But seriously, I love your photos! And I never really got to wish you congrats on your new arrival! So congratulations and welcome, little Sam!

Heitmann Family said...

You are so talented. I love the black and white, and your boys are adorable!!!

cshel said...

These pictures are really fantastic. I wish you lived closer so you could do a photo shoot for me! :-)

emily said...

I want to print out that first one and put it on my wall. Bums and toes...nothin' better than that

Anonymous said...

BECKY: I CAN HARDLY WAIT EACH DAY TO SEE IF YOU HAVE ADDED ANOTHER BLOG. THOSE PICTURES ARE SOOOO CUTE. I LOVE THEM. I NEED TO PRINT SOME FOR ME AND GRANDPA T. LOVE S

M & S Eagar said...

Precious - too cute.

{Erica} said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures! Becky, I totally remember and have checked in on your blog a couple times before since we seem to know a few of the same people! Anyway, I hope you don't mind me checking in from time to time :D

Anonymous said...

Precious!!! i love them all, but the ones of the two of them are so cute! they're gonna be best buds! I wish I was coming out with mom and dad! I miss you so much! love ya

Nicole said...

I am way jealous those pics of the two boys are so good! Katelyn was a pill on our picture day! You are so talented!

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

those are the cutest pictures ever!!! I love the feet ones...it makes me want another baby! Sigh!

The Nielsen Family said...

What talent!! I LOVE the first picture with the feet and bum. So awesome!!

Anonymous said...

I love the new pics. You are so talented. I does kind of help to have such cute subjects to take pictures of. I can't wait to tickle those little feet!Only 8 more days! Yeah! MomA

Kayleen said...

Great pictures! The one from the feet looking at his little diaper is so cute! To answer your question, I have the canon digital rebel xt. I have my eye on an L series lens, but that's going to cost a pretty penny . . so we'll see. Right now I just have a Canon 50mm 1.8 that was totally cheap, and I love it. It takes surprisingly clear portraits and decent distant shots, especially with a tripod. Anyway . . great job on the pics.

Campbell Family said...

Becki,
You're an amazing photographer! So you think you could come my way and take a few family pictures? I'm serious. You should charge money for that. I love your blog and the pictures that you take.
Also, thanks for the potty training tip! I can use all the help I can get. I went and bought a big Digger toy and put it up on the shelf. Jackson wants to go so he can play with it, but he just hasn't figured it out. I'll have to watch him, though and see if I can catch him in the act. Sometimes I can tell when he's gong, I just need to be better at making him sit on the toilet.
Have fun with the family, and blessing Sam!

kdance said...

I can't say it enough--you are such an awesome photographer! I wish you were around to get some shots for me--or atleast teach me. What kind of camera do you have? In the 4th picture down, Sam looks a lot like Tyler to me.
Karin :)

Lorraine said...

Okay, I HAVE to comment on these pictures. Every single one of them is SO beautiful! I too am wondering what kind of camera you have in hopes that it's the camera that makes such wonderful pictures and not just the photographer. I would absolutely LOVE to be able to take pictures like that. You are awesome!!!!!