Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A Need for Speed???

Look closely. How many characters from "Cars" do you spot in this picture???

I guess this is a fitting follow up to my last post, huh? This was the scene in my bathroom this morning. A big brother was very excited to let his baby brother "borrow" a bunch of his cars today (with a few plastic alligators in the mix as well). Tyler's new word is 'borrow' and he is constantly offering to let Sam borrow things. And I'm sure Sam greatly appreciated the opportunity to use the cars. And when I got Sam out of the seat, cars were falling out all over the place. I can't imagine that he was too comfortable laying on them the whole time.
Although, it doesn't look like Sam was minding it too much.

And here's our little fellow taking his first tub bath last night. I know, we certainly could have started doing them a long time ago. But I started bathing him in the kitchen sink before his umbilical cord fell off and got in the habit and routine of doing it that way, I almost forgot all about the little bath tub that was tucked away waiting for him. So last night I pulled it out and he appeared to enjoy having more room as he got scrubbed up for the night.

11 comments:

Alison said...

Sam is already changing so much! He is so cute :) I love the car "borrowing". That is too funny! You better watch out, who knows what he will let Sam "borrow" next! J/K.

cshel said...

Those are some cute cute boys you have there Becky! I love that Tyler is so eager to share. I hope that never changes. :-)

Heitmann Family said...

Cute baby- You have a pretty alert little guy. I thing only the birth picture did he have his eyes closed, or maybe you are just good at getting him at the right time. Either way I love seeing his little eyes. Cars are the essential boy toy and Tyler is just introducing the world of boys to his little brother. Fun, Fun!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big Sam is! I wish I could be there to see him grow. Do you think Tyler would let me borrow Sam for a while? Every day is a big adventure for you guys. I can't wait to see you. Only 21 more days! Love, Mom
A

Kris said...

That's great. It'll be so interesting to see how Bugs handles a new little one. Your boys are adorable!

Hillary said...

Oh the "Little T-Meister" has done it again. He has the funniest personality. I love him. I can't believe how big little Sam is getting. He is changing so much already! How fun!!! Can't wait to hear about your next excursion with these two. Love you lots!

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

this is my favortie part about having two. all the love. it is sooo cute to watch them grow and love on eachother in those liitle heart felt moments. Because the rest of the time you spend telling them not to beat the heck out eachother!!! Having two is so much more fun.

The Nielsen Family said...

So so fun. Baby Sam and Big Brother Tyler sooooooo cuuuuuuute! (in the words of Tyler)

M & S Eagar said...

I agree with Aimee. He's really alert for being so new. You have a plethora of adorable baby and baby/brother pics. I love that Sam "borrowed" all the cars. Too cute!

kdance said...

I third that thought--that Sam is so alert. Evan was a zombie the first couple months of his life. THat last picture is so sweet. I love your boys!
Karin
P.S. Thanks for the sewing advice. I'm going to call that place on Monday. I'll let you know how it goes :)

Nicole said...

that is so cute! that is what Josiah used to do to Jacque when she was a baby. Great pics.