Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Super Sam

August 18, 2011
So, once school started for Tyler, that meant Sam got to hang out with me all day, every day. And to his credit, he is pretty good about that. :) I was worried he'd be bored stiff with me all day. Prior to moving, I had every intention on putting him in preschool this fall and he was so excited about it, but then in the chaos of the move and the trip to Idaho, it just didn't happen. So he is at home with me for another year. He, of course, does get bored on occasion, but I have been impressed with how well he keeps himself entertained.
One day in August, I happened to find him dressed to the nines in his Batman gear, jumping on the trampoline. Totally in his own little world, completely in character. I just love this boy!









He really is super, you know. And I really am lucky that I get to spend my days with him. He is my little buddy! Each time we go to a store together and his little hand slips perfectly into mine, I think "I am so glad I get to spend this time with him!". And I know he is chomping at the bit to start pre-school, but I don't mind slowing things down a bit. Love this boy!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Loving all the updates! You are so good:) If you don't mind doing mine while your at it. I can't wait to give those boys a huge squeeze very soon! Love ya!