We majorly lucked out in 2010 with some great visitors, including my sister Marilee and her family the last week of October. Yes, her whole entire family, we are SO lucky! We had such a fun time when they were here and be prepared for a lot of blogging in the next couple of days as I recap her visit here... This first post includes pictures Marilee took, since things were a little on the wild side with shuttling everyone to and from the first couple days, so I didn't have my camera with me. But no worries, I brought my camera along later and this is why I'm now blogging about it in February--so many pictures to sort through!So, they flew in to town on Marilee's birthday and we quickly headed out for some VooDoo BBQ, YUM! Which was followed up with sno-balls, of course! We had to get a jump on showing them all the goods here...
The next day we headed downtown once again to the Aquarium and the French Quarter. Here's proof that the whole Packer fam came to town...all in front the Mighty Mississippi River!
We hit up the Deep Sea 3D movie at the IMAX theater. It was really awesome! But unfortunately, Sam did not think it was quite so awesome. Everyone else enjoyed it, though!









2 comments:
Yea! I've been waiting for your posts about our trip! I know I should get my blog going again, but I'm too far behind to do it now! We had such a great time and would love to do it again someday!
Looks like a great time! Always fun to have visitors!!
Post a Comment