Friday, February 4, 2011

THE costumes of 2010

My boys...they've been obsessed with Super Mario Brothers since we got the game for Christmas last year. Obsessed, I tell you...like wake-up-in-the-middle-of-the-night, can't-sleep-because-I'm-thinking-about-Mario obsessed. So, some time in the Summer last year, a light bulb went off in my head for what the perfect Halloween costumes would be for them...Mario & Luigi, of course! I love to coordinate their costumes if I can, and I'm sure the day will soon come that I won't be able to, but I also knew that they would LOVE these costumes this year!
So, we found the costumes (a little on the big side) and the rest is history! They quickly got into character and Sam would say "it's a go!" just like Mario. And they insisted on standing with their arms like this because that's how they stand on the cover of the game. Yes, they are obsessed, I tell you!



Obsessed....and pretty dang cute, if I do say so myself. These pictures will forever crack me up, that's for sure!

2 comments:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Super cute, Becky! I love their costumes.

cshel said...

Wow!! So cute!!